WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGraphics Card issues EmptyGraphics Card issues

more_horiz
I had a problem with the start up but got it solved so now i'm moving this to the hardware part. I have a hp laptop that has a Geforce GO 7600 in it, I upgraded to windows 7 fine, and than had lots of graphical issues about half a year later(now). I got to the normal boot screen but everything looked bluky on windows 7(at one time I had it running perfect with windows 7) so I checked and it said "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" (under device and drivers)

than when I tried to dl the latest drivers again it said that it wouldn't set it up because it it was ment for window vista...which is all very frustrating since I know there is a way for it to work. So my question now is there a way to get some sort of driver or something to set up my graphics card to work on windows 7 again?

descriptionGraphics Card issues EmptyRe: Graphics Card issues

more_horiz
Hello. Glad to have you here at GeekPolice.

Please wait here, while I refer you to an excellent Tech Advisor or other staff.

more_horiz
Here is the driver download link from NVIDIA. Is this the driver download you tried?
http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_notebook_winvista_win7_179.48_beta.html

............................................................................................

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. Graphics Card issues Sac

more_horiz
Yes I have, I just tried again and it says " this setup has detected that this OS isn't windows vista, and this was ment for windows vista. Setup is now terminating" =/. Whenever I let windows find the drivers on its own though, I restart and it sends me to the BSOD, than I have to go to safe mode to do a driver sweep to get it to run normally again. Also, on the screen before windows loads there are two lines one running down the right side and another on the left side, but those go away when the windows load screen come up. Is my graphics card broken...... or.... ?

more_horiz
I have passed your thread on. One of the awesome techs will be here soon!!

............................................................................................

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. Graphics Card issues Sac

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum