WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGraphics card EmptyGraphics card

more_horiz
Hello,My graphics card is appearing to be messed up,Mobile Intel(R)915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family.
And i keep getting this message,Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38)

You need to restart your computer before the changes you made to this device will take effect.
I restart the computer but it does not work.I have tried Microsoft Fix it thing but it did not help.So if you people of this fourm can help me that would we awesome.Also I am running windows 7 and the aero or areo or whatever seems to be disabled also,But says enabled and i think it has something to do with my graphics card so,Please help and if you need anymore information about my computer just post here,Thank you.

descriptionGraphics card EmptyRe: Graphics card

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
Hi,
Did you tried using Windows Update to find Driver for your Graphic Card ?

Go to Start > In search box type "Device Manager" and press Enter > Find your Display Driver > Mobile Intel(R)915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family. > Right click on it and press Update Driver Software.

Regards

more_horiz
Hello Nazzgull,Yes i have done that and it says already up to date.

more_horiz
Hi,
Please try same procedure but click Uninstall, not Update. After that, restart your computer.

more_horiz
Hello,um it did not work,it told me to reinstall and restart,and it has done nothing

more_horiz
It is, that's procedure, restart and reinstall. It suppose to delete your current driver. Try downloading new one from Intel website and post me results.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum