WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGraphics card overclocking EmptyGraphics card overclocking

more_horiz
Everytime I've ever tried to overclock my graphics card, even a little, with whatever program, it reverts back to stock when I restart my computer. I've always wondered if there was a program or some way to OC my card without it reverting back? Does anyone have any recommondations for suck a program? p.s. my card is nvidia 7950gt

descriptionGraphics card overclocking EmptyRe: Graphics card overclocking

more_horiz
It looks like a bios issue.

Seems that the people that made your computer dont trust there users lol

more_horiz
In your overclocking utility there should be an option something like "apply settings at startup"

See if there is that option enable it so that your overclocked settings are applied at startup.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Graphics card overclocking Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Ya I've checked that option and it just goes back to stock settings even though the box stays checked. It probably is the bios I guess. My graphics card isn't the only thing that my motherboard won't let me overclock as much as I'd like to. Thank You.

more_horiz
Do a thorough search through google or the overclocking forums and see if anyone has come up with a 'modded' Bios that you could flash the chipset with, on your board.

Beware though as sometimes these developed Bios versions for O/C purposes can be unstable!

Good Luck!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum