WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBackdoor.Tidserv!inf on my Windows 7 operating system - Page 1 EmptyRe: Backdoor.Tidserv!inf on my Windows 7 operating system

more_horiz
i dont think ive done this right... i did this twice. and the first log put the 'characters left' into minus numbers. =S is this right?

descriptionBackdoor.Tidserv!inf on my Windows 7 operating system - Page 1 EmptyRe: Backdoor.Tidserv!inf on my Windows 7 operating system

more_horiz
No. It's all written for you. Copy and paste all of the contents in the Code box. To "Paste instructions for items to be Move."

more_horiz
Better yet. Look in c:\_OTM\MovedFiles and post the log on the first run

more_horiz
hmm yeh thats the one that makes the character allowance thing go into like -60,000. i think i messed it up... =S btw could i just reformat the computer? its brand new and has nothing saved on it and I've already made back up discs, though that was when it had already conducted the viruses.. any thoughts?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum