WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows Vista Operating System Not Found EmptyWindows Vista Operating System Not Found

more_horiz
Help! My Gateway Laptop just suddenly stopped working, whenever I turn it on I get a black screen that says some junk and then Operating System Not Found. I checked to see that the hard drive had not come loose and it hasn't. It also says media test failure, check cable. What should I do?

descriptionWindows Vista Operating System Not Found EmptyRe: Windows Vista Operating System Not Found

more_horiz
Do you have an extra hard drive that u can borrow and put in the system to see if it works?

............................................................................................

Windows Vista Operating System Not Found Educat10

descriptionWindows Vista Operating System Not Found EmptyRe: Windows Vista Operating System Not Found

more_horiz
No, have another laptop, its also a Gateway but a couple of years newer. I'm assuming it won't fit.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum