WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUnknown problem =S EmptyUnknown problem =S

more_horiz
i have a problem with my PC.. im unable to play Warcraft 3 but i'm able to play MW2 and Dirt 2.. How come? it says something about a direct x8 missing or something.. used to be able to play.. this problem occurred when i changed my computer screen. can anyone help me?

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Unknown problem =S Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

descriptionUnknown problem =S EmptyRe: Unknown problem =S

more_horiz
It says unable to initialize direct X.. please ensure u have direct x 8.1 or newer.. Help please?

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
Download and install the latest version of DirectX

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

more_horiz
Okay, i'll try it when i get home.. but why am i unable to play it? all i did was change the screen.. it should have not have affected the software right? Thanks btw~

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
The problem has not been resolved.. the same pop up still comes up.. it keeps saying the problem can be fixed by changing the settings under options in the disc.. but i dun have the game disc.. i've been playing the pirated version all this while and it works fine until the day i changed my screen..

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
It still keeps saying make sure i have direct x 8.1 or newer, and the settings can be changed under options in the install menu.. but mine is a pirated version, i dun have a disc.. i've been playing this game for afew years and this is the first time i have this problem.. just because i switched my screen.. i dunno what is wrong..

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
OMG.. i've changed back to the previous screen and it works again.. O.O! Does the screen really affect the game?

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum