WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioncan you upgrade from vista ultimate 64 bit to window ultimate 64bit Emptycan you upgrade from vista ultimate 64 bit to window ultimate 64bit

more_horiz
Hi

I been trying to upgrade my desktop to windows 7 but keep getting the below error message. I have read on a few forum threads that the Windows 7 doesn't work when you try to upgrade but if you do a clean install then it will work. I am reluctent to do clean install as it means I will lose all my music & photos & stuff. Can anyone help?

Error Message:
You can’t upgrade 64-bit Windows to a 32-bit version of Windows. To upgrade, obtain a 64-bit version of the installation disc, or go online to see how to install Windows 7 and keep your files and settings.

descriptioncan you upgrade from vista ultimate 64 bit to window ultimate 64bit EmptyRe: can you upgrade from vista ultimate 64 bit to window ultimate 64bit

more_horiz
bump

descriptioncan you upgrade from vista ultimate 64 bit to window ultimate 64bit EmptyRe: can you upgrade from vista ultimate 64 bit to window ultimate 64bit

more_horiz
Hello,

You seem to be using a 32 bit version of Windows for the installation. You have to use a 64 bit version if you want to upgrade Windows.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

can you upgrade from vista ultimate 64 bit to window ultimate 64bit Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
where is the best place to get this 64 bit version?

more_horiz
Hello,

See here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/buy/

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

can you upgrade from vista ultimate 64 bit to window ultimate 64bit Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum