WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionLow Gaming FPS with vista 64bit and phenom 2?? EmptyLow Gaming FPS with vista 64bit and phenom 2??

more_horiz
Hey there,

I have recently purchased a computer from a company called Palicomp.

AMD Phenom 2 920 Quad-core 2.8Ghz, 8GB DDR2 samsung ram, ASRock Motherboard with intergrated nvidia 8200 and SLI Nvidia 9600 GT 2G, Windows Vista 64 Bit, LG L1715s Flatron 17inch montior.

The computer is working, but the windows rating score is 4.3 which is lower than my 1 year old Dell laptop of 5.1. In all games i've tried(crysis/DOW/WiC/EveOnline) even on the lowest settings, max fps is around 5-10 which is incredibly low. I bought the machine for gaming, and I'm obviously dissapointed with the results I'm getting. I sent the PC back to them for benchmark testing, which they apparently did, but there has been absolutely no improvement. I have installed the lastest gfx card, motherboard drivers and updated windows vista fully. I can't understand whats going wrong here.

Many thanks, I hope someone can help me.

Yuen

descriptionLow Gaming FPS with vista 64bit and phenom 2?? EmptyRe: Low Gaming FPS with vista 64bit and phenom 2??

more_horiz
Hello,

Do you also experience low frame rates during game play?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Low Gaming FPS with vista 64bit and phenom 2?? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionLow Gaming FPS with vista 64bit and phenom 2?? EmptyRe: Low Gaming FPS with vista 64bit and phenom 2??

more_horiz
What size power supply do you have as the graphics card requires a 400w one minimum.

............................................................................................

I am so blessed to have lived long enough to have my hair turning grey,

and to have my youthful laughs be forever etched into deep grooves on
my face.
So many have never laughed, and so many have died before their
hair could turn silver.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum