WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionEmail Issues EmptyEmail Issues

more_horiz
Not sure where to post this question but here goes. Whenever I click on my emails to read them 2 or 3 of the same one opens up. Also when I want to reply to one, 2, 3 or 4 of the same email opens up...It is so blooming annoying, can anyone help me resolve this issue?
Thank you.

descriptionEmail Issues EmptyRe: Email Issues

more_horiz
What e-mail client art thou using?

Have you scanned for viruses and other malware?

more_horiz
I'm using Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail. Yes I've scanned for viruses and malware. May seem like a small problem but it really is annoying. Would appreciate any solutions..

more_horiz
Hi,
Please read THIS post, and reply in this topic.

............................................................................................

Email Issues V45u80

more_horiz
Hello,
I read the post and I am a registered user. So far I have enjoyed my time on the site and have learned a few things that I did not know.

more_horiz
Hi, i know you are. Please follow next instructions.

Download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.
Do you understand now ? Smile...

............................................................................................

Email Issues V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum