WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWhere do I post for email issues? EmptyWhere do I post for email issues?

more_horiz
Setting up Outlook for Ymail account on Windows 7. It worked fine when I had Vista, but since I upgraded to Windows 7, I can't send - I can only receive. With ymail, you have to include the "@ymail.com" as your email address, but it isn't working. I've double-checked my settings. Even my computer repair tech friend was stumped by this one.

Thanks!!

descriptionWhere do I post for email issues? EmptyRe: Where do I post for email issues?

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you tried logging into Yahoo to send a mail? Does it work?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Where do I post for email issues? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionWhere do I post for email issues? EmptyRe: Where do I post for email issues?

more_horiz
Yes - logging directly into my Ymail email works fine with respect to sending. My Outlook doesn't seem to be recognizing the pop connections since I upgraded to Windows 7. The settings are identical to when I was using Vista. I have two email accounts - one yahoo and one ymail, and both are configured into Outlook. The yahoo is sending and receiving fine; the ymail is receiving only.

more_horiz
Hello,

Please use the settings recommended by Yahoo instead, see if it works.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Hi -

I have been using the setting recommended by Yahoo. The same settings are posted on both yahoo and ymail accounts.

more_horiz
Hello,

What is the error displayed when you attempt to send a mail?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum