WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBuying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips) - Page 1 EmptyRe: Buying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips)

more_horiz
There are tons of tutorials online which teach you how to build your own PC. You can go check them out.

If not, simply but a pre-made one

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Buying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips) - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionBuying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips) - Page 1 EmptyRe: Buying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips)

more_horiz
zhengs wrote:
But I don't know how to build it...

In most computer shops for like $30 they will build it for you.
Last time I built up my computer I nuked my motherboard. Would have been cheaper to have it built :sad:

more_horiz
Do you know the name of the computer shops that can build for you?

more_horiz
just loook around localy and phone in to the shops and ask and they should be able to tell you

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum