WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBuying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips) EmptyBuying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips)

more_horiz
What are you basically looking for when your trying to buy a new desktop for gaming? When I said, "what are you looking for", I mean the minimum or recommended RAM, hard drive, etc... You know stuff like that. Thanks

descriptionBuying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips) EmptyRe: Buying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips)

more_horiz
What's your budget?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Buying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips) Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionBuying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips) EmptyRe: Buying new desktop for gaming (needs some tips)

more_horiz
How much does a decent gaming desktop cost?

more_horiz
About $2,000 should get you a decent enough rig, if your building it yourself. It also depends on what hardware you already have?

more_horiz
About $1500 should be good enough for most of the games.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
how know if the desktop is for gaming or not?

more_horiz
You need to do some research on the specs. For example, gaming desktop will use dedicated graphics and all around more powerful parts like CPUs, more RAM etc.

more_horiz
personally i like to build my computers it is cheaper and if you know what your doing easier to repair them

more_horiz
Yeah, I would go for assembling my own computer too. It much cheaper and you get to choose specifically what hardware you want.

more_horiz
But I don't know how to build it...

more_horiz
There are tons of tutorials online which teach you how to build your own PC. You can go check them out.

If not, simply but a pre-made one

more_horiz
zhengs wrote:
But I don't know how to build it...

In most computer shops for like $30 they will build it for you.
Last time I built up my computer I nuked my motherboard. Would have been cheaper to have it built :sad:

more_horiz
Do you know the name of the computer shops that can build for you?

more_horiz
just loook around localy and phone in to the shops and ask and they should be able to tell you

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum