WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWeird Net connection problem EmptyWeird Net connection problem

more_horiz
So until a few days ago my internet was working fine. Now all of a sudden i cant connect to the internet unless I'm using firefox. Itunes, online games, other browsers, doesnt matter what ever i try that needs a net connection doesnt work only mozilla. I dont use a proxy server or anything i havent made any major changes to my computer. Please help :sad: I just want my net to be normal again

I did a virus scan and cleared all and any viruses cleaned my comp too. Using CCleaner nothing works :sad: help please and thanks

descriptionWeird Net connection problem EmptyRe: Weird Net connection problem

more_horiz
Hi,
Do you want to say - You are attached to the internet but you can not surf ?

............................................................................................

Weird Net connection problem V45u80

more_horiz
I can surf but only on mozilla. IE doesn't work and anything else that requires an internet connection wont connect.

more_horiz
Open CMD, Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults by typing: netsh winsock reset catalog

Reset TCP/IP stack to installation defaults by typing: netsh int ip reset reset.log

Restartyour PC.

If it doesn't work, download Winsock XP Fix from here,
save it to your Desktop.
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html

Double click on the exe on your Desktop.
Press the "Fix" button, then restart again.

See if you can connect now.

............................................................................................

Weird Net connection problem V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum