WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNew, please help with a connection problem. EmptyNew, please help with a connection problem.

more_horiz
Or, at least I THINK it's a connection problem x_X

Well, it started when I tried to run an Update on an MMO I play D:

I got an odd error and after trying to manual patch among other things, I decided to uninstall. Well, thats where the huge problems began. Ever since uninstalling, my internet has been bad. Every few minutes I get Problem Loading Page and Server Not Responding messages. I can't do practically anything now. Not only that, but when trying to re-download said game, it just sends everything into a frenzy. It stops at 6% and then says something about it being Unknown and stops downloading. I thought maybe I had a virus but I scanned and came up clean.

If anyone can help, that would be so appreciated!

descriptionNew, please help with a connection problem. EmptyRe: New, please help with a connection problem.

more_horiz
DemyxTime wrote:
Or, at least I THINK it's a connection problem x_X

Well, it started when I tried to run an Update on an MMO I play D:

I got an odd error and after trying to manual patch among other things, I decided to uninstall. Well, thats where the huge problems began. Ever since uninstalling, my internet has been bad. Every few minutes I get Problem Loading Page and Server Not Responding messages. I can't do practically anything now. Not only that, but when trying to re-download said game, it just sends everything into a frenzy. It stops at 6% and then says something about it being Unknown and stops downloading. I thought maybe I had a virus but I scanned and came up clean.

If anyone can help, that would be so appreciated!

Ever since uninstalling what?

............................................................................................

New, please help with a connection problem. Jordan

descriptionNew, please help with a connection problem. EmptyRe: New, please help with a connection problem.

more_horiz
Hi, it's not caused by uninstalling game. You have some process which using your internet connection without your permission. Download and install Zone Alarm Security Suite, it's not free but i'm sure you can find it Wink It's Firewall and Program Control. Also, maybe you should scan your computer with HijackThis and post log file here.

............................................................................................

New, please help with a connection problem. V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum