WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionConnection EmptyConnection

more_horiz
Hello,
My PC was affected by visrus.I have succeede removing the virus but after that i cannot connect to the internet again.I tried downloading the winsockfix.After downloading and installing it following all the necessary instructions i still cannot connect to the internet.I have reinstalled my network drivers over and over again but still no connection.When i check on network adapters under hardware, i see a yellow exclamation sign there.
Please can anyone help?
Network driver type: Realthek RTL 8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC.
pc modell Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.66GHz

descriptionConnection EmptyRe: Connection

more_horiz
Malware. I have dealt with internet diagnosis all day.

Main problem was the redirecting I encountered with every click of a link.

Try to ping the website you are trying to acess through via cmd
"Command Prompt" . Open command prompt (Run as Administrator) > type PING www.xxxxxxx.com & then (ipconfig/renew) ipconfig/all ,whichever.
If still recieving the issues, try flushing the DNS > ipconfig/flushdns
If you get the sent packages, then your internet is fine. It is just the provider. Try mozilla firefox both regular & safe mode. You might be able to surf, but not as intended. Slow, lagging, and/or not being able to load website. Which is common.

I've spent hours upon hours trying to figure this out on my own, & with a little help from searching forums you'll find wonderful answers.

BEFORE posting, search forums. Many others come across same issues, & if not found here there are plenty of other websites. Just google your problems, that's what search engines are for.

This is my first post yes, but I told myself I wouldn't post until I figured this out on my own..

Learning the basics of command prompt is very good to know.
Make it your best friend if you are a downloader..
Or download the right tools to keep these infestations off your back.

I am going to read & comply with all the rules & regulations here at this very helpful & knowledgable website. Sorry if I am not suppose to reply to others questions.

I just felt like trying to be helpful.

more_horiz
Moderated Message:Comment Removed. -Doctor Inferno

............................................................................................

Be The Best!

NotGoodSig
Connection 33trwvt
~[Filtered]~

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum