WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInternet connection not working but wireless connection works fine EmptyInternet connection not working but wireless connection works fine

more_horiz
I think I tried almost everything at this point, I tried resetting my modem, running anti-virus scans, malware, adware, everything mentioned here.

If anyone has any idea what is wrong with my connection, please help Please (puppy eyes)

My desktop (the one that can't connect) is Windows XP and the laptop, which is connecting wirelessly and working fine atm, is Windows Vista.

descriptionInternet connection not working but wireless connection works fine EmptyRe: Internet connection not working but wireless connection works fine

more_horiz
when did it stop working and what were you doing when it stopped if you were on it when it stopped

descriptionInternet connection not working but wireless connection works fine EmptyRe: Internet connection not working but wireless connection works fine

more_horiz
Wait, do you have Wireless on your home and you share it between two computer ? Or, you'r only Client, and you have Wireless IPS somewhere near you..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum