WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI installed HDRealTek5136 from gateway EmptyI installed HDRealTek5136 from gateway

more_horiz
I installed the sound driver HDRealTek5136 from a Gateway Drivers website to get sound for my computer after a recovery. Usually this works to provide me with sound after running a computer recovery Cd. This time it did not. My speakers are working when i test the for sound with my computer. So I tried downloading again and i overwote the original driver download. So i have two HDRealtek5136 sound drivers that don't work. Does anyone have a suggestion on how i can remove these downloads and get a working sound driver. Thanks.

descriptionI installed HDRealTek5136 from gateway EmptyRe: I installed HDRealTek5136 from gateway

more_horiz
did you go into the control panel and try to updated or install the driver from there? usually if the driver didnt install the sound device will be listed under other devices and have a yellow explination point next to it. Try to right click on the device choose install driver or updated driver then choose browse or let me choose driver. depending on which OS you are using the wording is a little different. you can then browse to the location of the driver, I think gateway creates a c:\drivers or c:\cab folder I cant remember for sure.
Give that a shot
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum