WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInternet connection but having problems accessing websites EmptyInternet connection but having problems accessing websites

more_horiz
I hope someone can help!!!

Just after xmas I installed internet explorer 8 through facebook. Eveything worked fine, but we use online banking and it then took away our login details, so i did a system restore to undo it. When I tried to get on the internet again it kept appearing to be loading but then the page would just disappear. I stil have a connection as i can use MSN. I also can get on the internet the very odd time but will only work for a certain while and do the same thing again. At the minute im using it through .. start..search..search the internet. When I can get a webpage nothing is written on the box at the bottom of the page where it usually says the websites name.

Please help and go easy on me, im no whiz kid Smile...

descriptionInternet connection but having problems accessing websites EmptyRe: Internet connection but having problems accessing websites

more_horiz
does no1 help Sad tearing

descriptionInternet connection but having problems accessing websites EmptyRe: Internet connection but having problems accessing websites

more_horiz
I am too having a similar problem, when i logo on to certain website including ebay, the page loads but then quickly disappears, i then get a recovery message but then lose the page with the message - we are unable to return you to ebay.co.uk, the tab reads - website restore error and in the address bar - res://ieframe.dll/acr_error.htm#ebay.co.uk,http://www.ebay.co.uk/

I am unable to down load anything from microsoft or some other websites including tools to fix the registry, have run malware which removed some items, nothing turned up on AVG scan. Also down loaded the latest Adobe Flash player 10 ActiveX to see if this would solve the problem but nothing, anyone got a solution please

more_horiz
Turn of all accelerators on IE8 and if this does not solve the issue(s) then try this Microsoft Link to reset IE8 !

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

............................................................................................

MiKeY

MCITP MCSE CompTia A+ Server+ Security+

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum