WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVerizon Broadband/Linksys Router Question EmptyVerizon Broadband/Linksys Router Question

more_horiz
I recently hooked up a router to my friend's computer, so now I'm hooked up to his digital cable service that is light years faster than my Verizon Broadband service. However, my question is this: if I drop Verizon's service, the VZAccess Manager still allow me to the Linksys router? The manager shows Linksys as an available Network, and Verizon is kind of expensive...thanks...

descriptionVerizon Broadband/Linksys Router Question EmptyRe: Verizon Broadband/Linksys Router Question

more_horiz
Apologies for the late response.

If you do not uninstal the VZAccess Manager then you should still be able to use this to connect to your friends service.

If for any reason you cant use it then you will be able to use the Connection Manager built into Windows to manage the connection instead.

descriptionVerizon Broadband/Linksys Router Question EmptyRe: Verizon Broadband/Linksys Router Question

more_horiz
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure.

more_horiz
No problems!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum