WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionLinksys USB Adapter with signal, but no connection EmptyLinksys USB Adapter with signal, but no connection

more_horiz
I have a new wifi set up that works, and I purchased a Linksys USB Nework Adapter. I successfully connected it, and it shows that I have a strong signal, but it won't allow me to get on the internet via internet explorer. I am not very savvy, but if you could give me directions, I am hoping I could fix it. Thanks in advance.

descriptionLinksys USB Adapter with signal, but no connection EmptyRe: Linksys USB Adapter with signal, but no connection

more_horiz
Which version of Windows are you using? Do youh ave DSL, Cable or Dialup?

............................................................................................

MiKeY

MCITP MCSE CompTia A+ Server+ Security+

descriptionLinksys USB Adapter with signal, but no connection EmptyRe: Linksys USB Adapter with signal, but no connection

more_horiz
I have Windows XP and I have wireless using a MiFi connection from Verizon. (Would that be the same as DSL?) Two laptops in the house work fine with the wireless. Thanks!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum