WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI'm connected but cannot view the internet EmptyI'm connected but cannot view the internet

more_horiz
I'm connected but every time I try to open my browser it says I;m not connected. What can I do to fix this problem?

descriptionI'm connected but cannot view the internet EmptyRe: I'm connected but cannot view the internet

more_horiz
What browser are you using? just make sure there is no proxy set.

Remove the Proxy setting in Internet Explorer and/or in FireFox.

In Internet Explorer
  1. Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" or reconfigure the Proxy server again in case you have set it previously.

In Firefox
  1. Tools Menu -> Options... -> Advanced Tab -> Network Tab -> "Settings" under Connection > Choose "No Proxy"
  2. Click the apply button and restart that computer in normal mode.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
I'm connected but cannot view the internet DXwU4
I'm connected but cannot view the internet VvYDg

descriptionI'm connected but cannot view the internet EmptyRe: I'm connected but cannot view the internet

more_horiz
I'm using Internet Explorer. The people at Norton said there's something preventing the internet. My laptop works fine.

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
I cannot get online with my desktop to run the Highjack. Whatever is wrong is preventing me from connecting to the internet.

more_horiz
Can you use another machine and transfer tools via USB?

more_horiz
When i tried to run Hijack This it said there was an error. It says I may not have permission to use it.

more_horiz
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

• Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:

Code:

:filefind
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    eventlog.dll
    cngaudit.dll

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

more_horiz
Every time I click look it says it's scanning for a few seconds, but then I get a pop-up that says application cannot be executed. The file is infected. Please activate your antivirus software. It's an add for some antivirus 2010.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum