WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMonitor stays on blue screen at start up? EmptyMonitor stays on blue screen at start up?

more_horiz
I have a computer that powers on but never boots. It just stays stuck on the "blue" screen when turned on.

It is running Windows XP but I don't know if that is the problem. Could somebody please let me know what could cause this to happen?

It stays running and I can hear the fan but seems to be "stuck".

descriptionMonitor stays on blue screen at start up? EmptyRe: Monitor stays on blue screen at start up?

more_horiz
Hello,

What is the error code shown on the blue screen?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Monitor stays on blue screen at start up? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionMonitor stays on blue screen at start up? EmptyRe: Monitor stays on blue screen at start up?

more_horiz
http://www.geekpolice.net/operating-systems-f20/blue-screen-of-death-then-shutdown-t17070.htm?sid=08faa43e157cb1ef5c277d3bc58a3e4d

more_horiz
That seems to have fix it. Thank You, I appreciate all your help.

more_horiz
Don't mention it. You are welcome! :smile2:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum