WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUnable to start pc in normal mode, monitor cuts out ? EmptyUnable to start pc in normal mode, monitor cuts out ?

more_horiz
My computer has been stored for a few months and now it wont start up in normal mode anymore. I had removed a browser hijacker back in January (with the help of this site) before it was stored and it was operating fine. Now if I try to start in normal mode, Windows XP Pro tries to start and then the monitor signal is lost. I have tried a few monitors with the same result, but if I start up in safe mode it works fine but the resolution in safe mode sucks. The monitor I now have is quite new. Could I have a virus again ?

descriptionUnable to start pc in normal mode, monitor cuts out ? EmptyRe: Unable to start pc in normal mode, monitor cuts out ?

more_horiz
bump

descriptionUnable to start pc in normal mode, monitor cuts out ? Emptybump

more_horiz
bump

descriptionUnable to start pc in normal mode, monitor cuts out ? EmptyRe: Unable to start pc in normal mode, monitor cuts out ?

more_horiz
interesting situation, would like to see this one answered. seems like someones gotta know something about this. doesnt sound like a super mystery problem. sorry all i can do is bump.

descriptionUnable to start pc in normal mode, monitor cuts out ? Emptyhelp required please

more_horiz
bump

descriptionUnable to start pc in normal mode, monitor cuts out ? Empty10 days and no reply HELP WTF ?

more_horiz
IndyGurl wrote:
My computer has been stored for a few months and now it wont start up in normal mode anymore. I had removed a browser hijacker back in January (with the help of this site) before it was stored and it was operating fine. Now if I try to start in normal mode, Windows XP Pro tries to start and then the monitor signal is lost. I have tried a few monitors with the same result, but if I start up in safe mode it works fine but the resolution in safe mode sucks. The monitor I now have is quite new. Could I have a virus again ?

more_horiz
sent you a pm

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum