WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow do you Reboot a comp? need help EmptyHow do you Reboot a comp? need help

more_horiz
i want to reboot my computer to factory default settings like all the way to were i barely bought it can some one tell me how to do that or if it is possible? because i want to remove all my virus's and all crap i dont need anymore. Please make a guide, vid tut, anything that can help me

descriptionHow do you Reboot a comp? need help EmptyRe: How do you Reboot a comp? need help

more_horiz
Hello,

What is the brand of your computer?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How do you Reboot a comp? need help Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionHow do you Reboot a comp? need help EmptyRe: How do you Reboot a comp? need help

more_horiz
i apologize but that intro had several vocab issues rebooting a computer is more commonly known as restarting, i beleive you meant restore default factory settings. the only thing on a comouter that can be restored to factory settings(i beleive) is BIOS (dont touch(unless instructed to)) . what you are talking about is probably your operating system which doesnt just get reset to factory settings but i will leave this to the professionals
sincerely,
seth

more_horiz
Dell dimension E520

more_horiz
Hello,

Please take a look at the instructions here:

http://www.geekpolice.net/tutorials-guides-f13/dell-system-recovery-partition-hotkey-instructions-dell-pc-restore-t7661.htm

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How do you Reboot a comp? need help Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum