This is my first post. I have an HP iPAQ 111 which will not connect to my wireless router. My desktop runs Windows 7, WMDC for the mobile device, HP iPAQ setup assistant. Here is what happens. The iPAQ connects through a USB port and when connected synchronizes the data for contacts and calendars through Outlook 2007. All is fine. I have a Linksys wireless router, WRT54GL, installed and set up using Linksys setup. All is fine. However, when I try to connect to the router wirelessly, the iPAQ shows the Linksys router network is available and indicates it is connecting, but after a short time that information switches back to saying the network is available, but no connection is ever made. During the Thanksgiving holidays, I was traveling through several airports and tried to connect to an available network and a connection was made, but when I then tried to send an e-mail it appeared to send, but when I later checked, nȯne of the e-mails were ever sent out or received. I would appreciate any help you can offer to get me on-line wirelessly so that I can send e-mails while traveling. I am frustrated, but will supply any other info you might need to help me solve this problem.

Thanks for the help