WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAntivirus Pro: Reviewed many threads, Cannot open suggested programs EmptyAntivirus Pro: Reviewed many threads, Cannot open suggested programs

more_horiz
Hi. I am unlucky enough to have Antivirus Pro, and after spending a couple of hours trying to follow the helpful suggestions on this board, I'm still frustrated in my efforts. I can't run malwarebytes, hijack this, or even the task manager, as this message pops up: "Application cannot be executed. The file ______ is infected. Do you want to activate your antivirus software now?"

I have some limited experience following directions to remove malware and have achieved success in the past, but this is beyond my understanding or skill as I'm prevented from accessing possible solutions.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanking you in advance for your time and effort.

descriptionAntivirus Pro: Reviewed many threads, Cannot open suggested programs EmptyRe: Antivirus Pro: Reviewed many threads, Cannot open suggested programs

more_horiz
Hello.

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste BOTH LOGS back here, use more than one post if needed.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Antivirus Pro: Reviewed many threads, Cannot open suggested programs DXwU4
Antivirus Pro: Reviewed many threads, Cannot open suggested programs VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum