WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCan't open any exe programs EmptyCan't open any exe programs

more_horiz
I'm not sure if this has already been made, but I recently installed Windows xp pro in my other computer, after the installation of windows everything was find except that the date was way out-of-date 1999. I tried to change it, but then it a windows pop up saying that I did not had permission to navigate to the file/folder etc. The thing is I was under administrator, I also tried to run cmd, config, regedit, but it kept giving me that error. The bad thing about it I cannot navigate to the internet with the computer because the network adapter could not be found.

I just want opinions on what to do.

As for my specs:

256mb of ram
4gb of hard drive {yea is really bad, but the computer is not mine}

~~~ Thanks Acekidd01

descriptionCan't open any exe programs EmptyRe: Can't open any exe programs

more_horiz
Hi

Do the following then tell me if you are having the same issue:

Please navigate to this webpage: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313222 and see the section "Fix it for me" and click the Microsoft Fix-It button. This will download a fix utility to repair the security settings on your computer, due to damages of malware or other harmful system changes. Install the file after download.

more_horiz
Thank you for your reply, but I fȋxed the problem. It was a corrupted install of windows xp so I had to reinstalled it again. Thread Closed

more_horiz
Thanks for letting us know.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum