WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDistorted and impaired visual display EmptyDistorted and impaired visual display

more_horiz
Please i need help urgently. My Pc developed a very strange problem yesterday night. I noticed that windows no longer display clear images. Everything is highly distorted and blurred. I restarted the system several times no solution. I then upgraded to the latest Intel (R) graphics driver still the same problem. Please can someone help me out. What could be the cause and how do i solve this problem?

descriptionDistorted and impaired visual display EmptyRe: Distorted and impaired visual display

more_horiz
Maybe you have problem with Monitor.

............................................................................................

Distorted and impaired visual display V45u80

descriptionDistorted and impaired visual display EmptyRe: Distorted and impaired visual display

more_horiz
Did you check your screen resolution?

............................................................................................

Distorted and impaired visual display MysigROG365x140withmark

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum