I am trying to achieve a tool bar that has a drop down menu for a playlist creation to pop up in a new window.

Imports System.Windows.Forms.VisualStyles.VisualStyleElement

Public Class Form1

Private Sub OpenToolStripMenuItem_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles OpenToolStripMenuItem.Click
Try
OpenFileDialog1.ShowDialog()
AxWindowsMediaPlayer1.URL = OpenFileDialog1.FileName
AxWindowsMediaPlayer1.Ctlcontrols.play()
Catch ex As Exception
MessageBox.Show("Some error occur so can't play media", "Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error)
End Try
End Sub

Private Sub CloseToolStripMenuItem_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles CloseToolStripMenuItem.Click
Me.Close()
End Sub

Private Sub CreateToolStripMenuItem_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles CreateToolStripMenuItem.Click
Dim x As Explorer1
x.WindowState = WindowsApplication1.Explorer1
End Sub
End Class

Thats what I have atm. But I would really like to know how to make it to where a playlist creation window will pop up... were it has one pane for adding media and the other side for choosing and dragging and dropping. Currently I have the media player built just adding Menus to the toolbar. I would like to use the Explorer1 forum as i have started on that.

............................................................................................

Thanks in advance and may God continue to bless you!