WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionOrgasm Program and DX-Ball 1.09, PC running slow - Page 1 EmptyRe: Orgasm Program and DX-Ball 1.09, PC running slow

more_horiz
I use AVG Anti-Virus Free. Are there better free anti-virus programs out there?

descriptionOrgasm Program and DX-Ball 1.09, PC running slow - Page 1 EmptyRe: Orgasm Program and DX-Ball 1.09, PC running slow

more_horiz
I would recommend using Avira free, its a way better anti virus then AVG, you can download it here:

http://free-av.com

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

Orgasm Program and DX-Ball 1.09, PC running slow - Page 1 2wg6fte

more_horiz
Thank You for that Right On! , but I am worried it may slow down my pc too much.

My pc is fairly old and not all that fast, I don't want to make it any slower. Although, I would like to protect my computer from infections by installing, as advised by your forum, one anti-virus, one anti-spyware program (in resident mode) and one firewall.

What is the simplest, least memory sapping way to do this?, Also How do I configure these programs bearing in mind my pc's performance?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum