WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description"Advanced Virus Remover" and "windows police pro" - Page 1 EmptyRe: "Advanced Virus Remover" and "windows police pro"

more_horiz
Yeah... I was just freaking out... This is where i'm at right now... My dad's laptop is infected because the flash drive got infected... Good thing it's only a half gig flash drive... My desktop is destroyed so I'm just gonna wipe the disk clean and try and find windows to run on it. The virus on my dad's laptop is advanced virus remover. But he dropped computer off at some place and they are going to run mcaffe, hopefully he only pays them if the virus isgone because that won't work. I wish I could tell you what I had because the virus was just terrible, it was self aware it seemed. It made me think it was gone, but it managed to spread. Mbam didn't work, spyware doctor, avg, and a few others.. One program needed internet for it to work so I extracted the files on my dad's laptop and plugged in the flash drive to copy them. I noticed something new in the flash drive and I was just like "oh fbomb" and unplugged it... It spread within 5 seconds. Geekaquad gaurantees their services, but it will cost me a couple hundos. So I could still try and fix my desktop, but imdone stressing about it and again, I'm gonna just wipe it. The one amazinglygood thing! I now have a flash drive that can essentially kill anyone's computer... Don't pi** me off teachers Big Grin. Anyways thanks for the help, I did everything to remove police pro and avr properly, but it didn't work, so i believe I had something worse... If you want to find out my program files/processes I can take a picture with my digital camera, no screenshot lol... Although I don't have a computer to upload the pic online.... Whatever

description"Advanced Virus Remover" and "windows police pro" - Page 1 EmptyRe: "Advanced Virus Remover" and "windows police pro"

more_horiz
Is the issue fixed?

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

"Advanced Virus Remover" and "windows police pro" - Page 1 2wg6fte
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum