WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMy Sisters Laptop has the Windows police pro virus or malware virus on it EmptyMy Sisters Laptop has the Windows police pro virus or malware virus on it

more_horiz
She cannot start her laptop without the program (windows police pro) starting up and taking over i have tried to delete it and also go to a restore point prior to its inception but this program has shut down all the ways i would know how to get rid of it , shes running windows xp
can u help please ?
Thank you

descriptionMy Sisters Laptop has the Windows police pro virus or malware virus on it EmptyRe: My Sisters Laptop has the Windows police pro virus or malware virus on it

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
My Sisters Laptop has the Windows police pro virus or malware virus on it DXwU4
My Sisters Laptop has the Windows police pro virus or malware virus on it VvYDg

descriptionMy Sisters Laptop has the Windows police pro virus or malware virus on it EmptyRe: My Sisters Laptop has the Windows police pro virus or malware virus on it

more_horiz
OK tried that but the virus wont let me do anything
it wont alow me to start in safe mode it just keeps rebooting when i try .
If i logg on regular it takes me to my sisters desktop with no icons on it but her walpaper and screesnsave (cycling pictures) plays , on occasion when i start it a big black square with red fonts says this computer has been infected do not use it until u remove the spyware or maleware i have the HJT installation on the desktop but when i try to open or install it doesnt respond as does alot of programs any suggestions ?

............................................................................................

My Sisters Laptop has the Windows police pro virus or malware virus on it Gpa-st13

more_horiz
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

• Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:

Code:

:filefind
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    eventlog.dll
    cngaudit.dll

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
My Sisters Laptop has the Windows police pro virus or malware virus on it DXwU4
My Sisters Laptop has the Windows police pro virus or malware virus on it VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum