WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionQuestion EmptyQuestion

more_horiz
What do the boxes to the left of the post mean? I noticed that some have envelopes and some don't, and there are gold ones and blue ones. Just wondered if it has anything to do with whether or not a problem has been addressed or a post answered. I also wanted to make sure I am not ticking you off, because I have been trying to figure out different things myself about what steps to take to fix my own computer, using some of your guidelines, and I have made a couple new posts on the same topic, once to bump it as I thought no one was paying attention anymore, and once because I finally was able to get an HJT log (thanks to Milton, my HERO! For sending me another way into HJT). I know you guys are probably keeping full-time jobs on top of doing this, and I'm not sure after how long I should wait for an answer before posting again, or if something has changed with the computer status, if you prefer that I keep adding to the original post or just start over. Thanks for your time! Rose :-)

descriptionQuestion EmptyRe: Question

more_horiz
Hello,

Those envelopes means there are new posts in the topic since you last log in. There is a legend at the bottom of each forum section, check it out to know what it means.

We usually reply to topics under 24 hours, but we have been real busy and also been flooded with help requests by an overwhelming number of people. One of our techs is away for a week, so replies might be delayed a little. Smile...

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Question Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum