WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Hello (plus question)

+5
TeReX
ThunderBluff
GT_Legend
Doctor Inferno
skypilotpete
9 posters

descriptionHello (plus question) EmptyHello (plus question)

more_horiz
Hi, I have found this forum because of a very helpful answer to a question I posted on another forum The question was answered by a person from this forum. I followed the link at the bottom of his answer, and here I am.

My question is about forum etiquette. I have a problem which is really bugging me, which concerns linking two computers to one monitor via a KVM switch. I have tried contacting customer support for both the switch and the monitor, without success. I have posted the question to another tech support forum, and although lots of people have looked at the question, I haven't had any replies.

I know double posting is really frowned upon - so my question is, how long do I need to wait without any answer from the other forum, before it is acceptable to post the question here???

cheers,

Skypilotpete

descriptionHello (plus question) EmptyRe: Hello (plus question)

more_horiz
Double posting might be against some forum's rules. But no one has control over how many websites you post at.

Posting your questions here does not mean you are double posting because it is on a different forum.

So you can either post your questions here and we will gladly help you, or you might want to try bumping your post in that forum if it has been days since you posted.

Awesome (sparkly)

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Hello (plus question) Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Thanks - I'll put it in the hardware forum - I think that's the most appropriate.

more_horiz
Yes it is.

Welcome to GeekPolice, enjoy your stay. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Hello (plus question) Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Hi...Welcome to GP

more_horiz
welcome enjoy your stay here at GeekPolice, where many here are geeks, XD LOL Banner

Hello (plus question) Firenamecopytt4.th

more_horiz
Hello & welcome!

more_horiz
welcome to GP!

more_horiz
hello! welceomt to geekpolice Hooray!

Hello there. Smile...

more_horiz
Hello there...

more_horiz
howdy! welcome to GP

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum