WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionquestion Emptyquestion

more_horiz
I had a problem I think with a virus that would not allow my windows to start up ,the screen said I needed a back up disc. We tryed to go to safe mode to run virus scan and now it opens to a wall with a pass word box and we cant get past that any ideas?

descriptionquestion EmptyRe: question

more_horiz
A virus wouldn't password you out of your system, that would be the opposite of what malware writers try to do. No way!

Does someone else have access to your computer?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
question DXwU4
question VvYDg

more_horiz
nobody has access to the computer .It just started up one day and wouldnt load windows then we hit a few buttons then it came up with ,where you need a password not sure what to do?

more_horiz
Are you using a user account made by yourself or the admin account? if you are using your own account, chaces are the admin account can still be accessed.

If not.
Download Hirens Boot CD from here.
http://rapidshare.com/files/155137021/Hirens.BootCD.9.6.zip

Write it to a normal blank CD (not DVD!!), then try and boot from it, Hirens boot cd has plenty of tools for stuff like this.

Let me know if we need to use Hirens boot CD.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
question DXwU4
question VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum