WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionConnected to internet but cannot surf EmptyConnected to internet but cannot surf

more_horiz
I am having the same problem, I've tried both solutions posted, nothing has worked!! I can run games like World of Warcraft, call of duty but I can't browse Sad tearing. I am running Vista SP2, please help!

descriptionConnected to internet but cannot surf EmptyRe: Connected to internet but cannot surf

more_horiz
Hello,

Did this problem happen after installing Vista SP2?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Connected to internet but cannot surf Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionConnected to internet but cannot surf EmptyRe: Connected to internet but cannot surf

more_horiz
No

more_horiz
What browser are you using?

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Opera and IE, both do not work. I'm posting off my laptop.

more_horiz
Hello,

I just realised that your have Vista, the above 2 fixes are for XP.

Start >> Type cmd in the Start Search text box >> Hold Ctrl-Shift-Enter keyboard shortcut to run Command Prompt as Administrator. Allow elevation request.

Type netsh winsock reset in the Command Prompt shell, and then press the Enter key.

Restart the computer and try connecting again.

more_horiz
It didn't work.

more_horiz
Hello,

Check that no firewalls are blocking your browsers from connecting.

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
Hello,

Check that no firewalls are blocking your browsers from connecting.

Thank you, it was my firewall blocking it!!

more_horiz
Glad I could help! Cheers Mate

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum