WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCannot open HiJack This to get the log to remove System Security EmptyCannot open HiJack This to get the log to remove System Security

more_horiz
I have followed the instructions to download HiJack This so that I can provide the log in order to get help to remove System Security software, but it will not open just like all other applications I have downloaded to remove the System Security Software

descriptionCannot open HiJack This to get the log to remove System Security EmptyRe: Cannot open HiJack This to get the log to remove System Security

more_horiz
Can you download and run this version of Hijack This?
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/932rpd

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Cannot open HiJack This to get the log to remove System Security DXwU4
Cannot open HiJack This to get the log to remove System Security VvYDg

descriptionCannot open HiJack This to get the log to remove System Security EmptyRe: Cannot open HiJack This to get the log to remove System Security

more_horiz
No, when I click to Run it gets erased

more_horiz
Please download Ice Sword from HERE

1. Download the zip to your desktop and extract it.
  2. Open the Ice Sword folder and then launch IceSword.exe.
  3. Then look in the left hand bottom of the program and press "Registry"
  4. When the registry list opens, drag the line between the two windows so you can see which registry hive you need.
  5. Next, open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and navigate to the following key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

6. Now look in the right side pane for two run values that are just random numbers.
  7. Once you have found the value(s), right click it and press "Delete"
  8. Okay the prompt and close IceSword.

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

Cannot open HiJack This to get the log to remove System Security 2wg6fte

more_horiz
I followed it and removed one random number and removed it, there was noly one random number it also says default with no valuse next to it on that list, but it is there another step?

more_horiz
If you deleted the random number then please do the following:

Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\winlogon.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

more_horiz
it is giving me an error signal syaing too many people are trying to download and that I should become a premium member to bypass?

more_horiz
I see, please try this link:

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/932rpd

more_horiz
it erases when i click "run" and when I save it, it says that it already exists, then when I say okay to copy over it, ist says "access denied"

more_horiz
Alright lets try something else:

Download the GMER rootkit scan from here: GMER

1. Unzip it and start GMER.
  2. Click the >>> tab and then click the Scan button.
  3. Once done, click the Copy button.
  4. This will copy the results to your clipboard.
  5. Paste the results in your next reply.
Note:
If you're having problems with running GMER.exe, try it in safe mode. This tools works in safe mode.
You can also try renaming it since some malware blocks GMER.

more_horiz
safe mode will not open and it goes to a blue screen with error messages

more_horiz
by the way I restarted and another one popped up "XP Deluxe Protector"

more_horiz
I was able to open the Malwarrebyte and remove system Security Now it is just XP deluxe Protector

more_horiz
Are you able to open HijackThis at all?

more_horiz
I was able to open it and runn the scan then it dissappeared, it happened with the GMER too

more_horiz
was HijackThis renamed to Winlogon.exe ?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum