WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHP wireless card issues EmptyHP wireless card issues

more_horiz
i recently had problems with my machine with Cryptor virus, Belahzur helped me greatly to resolve this issue but since then my wireless card will not detect any networks.. i have a HP Pavilion dv6122ea machine...i tried reinstalling drivers to no avail...is there any hope or should i invest in a new wireless network card???

thanks

descriptionHP wireless card issues EmptyRe: HP wireless card issues

more_horiz
Hello,

Go to Start >> Control Panel >> System and Maintenance >> System >> Device Manager >> select Network Adapters >> Right click your driver and select uninstall.

Install the driver again and see how.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

HP wireless card issues Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
ok m8 i tried your suggestion but it will still not find any networks at all...i had a look at some reviews and it seems this machine is notorious for this and some people say that after replacing the wireless network card it still has issues so it seems to me that it might be a problem with the MOBO... i guess i will need to just try a wireless usb dongle instead

more_horiz
Ok. Should be fine.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

HP wireless card issues Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
thanks for your time and help all the same m8 greatly appreciated Thank You!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum