WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionplease help! cant get rid of Winbluesoft. can't even open Hijackthis. - Page 1 EmptyRe: please help! cant get rid of Winbluesoft. can't even open Hijackthis.

more_horiz
sorry I did open window on safemode with networking.
anyway, the file downloaded is not application, but binaryfile
binary file. is it ok?

descriptionplease help! cant get rid of Winbluesoft. can't even open Hijackthis. - Page 1 EmptyRe: please help! cant get rid of Winbluesoft. can't even open Hijackthis.

more_horiz
It shouldn't be a .Bin file, can you download it from the other location and run it.

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

please help! cant get rid of Winbluesoft. can't even open Hijackthis. - Page 1 2wg6fte

more_horiz
where is other location? other peoples response?
I did but still the same. binary file.

more_horiz
how can I do next?

more_horiz
Combofix does not run... can you tell me other option please..

more_horiz
Please download MGtools from here:

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/chaslang/files/MGtools.exe

Follow the instructions on this page:

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=137630

Once everything is done you should have a new folder, please navigate to the following folder: C:\MGtools

There should be a file called analyse.exe run it and click on Do a system scan and save a log file a scan should start and once it has finished a log will appear, post all the contents of that log in your next reply.

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

please help! cant get rid of Winbluesoft. can't even open Hijackthis. - Page 1 2wg6fte

more_horiz
Better idea, IceSword. Haven't tested it against Winblue yet.

Please download Ice Sword from HERE

1. Download the zip to your desktop and extract it.
  2. Open the Ice Sword folder and then launch IceSword.exe.
  3. When IceSword opens, it will rename itself to something random.
  4. Does IceSword stay open?

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
please help! cant get rid of Winbluesoft. can't even open Hijackthis. - Page 1 DXwU4
please help! cant get rid of Winbluesoft. can't even open Hijackthis. - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum