WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description"Trojan horse Agent2.HXD" infecting the userinit.exe Empty"Trojan horse Agent2.HXD" infecting the userinit.exe

more_horiz
Hello everybody,

First of all, I am not an expert in computers so I need a very clear instructions (thanks for that). Ok, my problem is that my AVG antivirus has detected in the "C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe" a "Trojan horse Agent2.HXD" which is considered as: "Object is white-listed (critical/system file that should not be removed)". So, when I start my PC after introducing the username, I only can see the wallpaper: Not folders and not toolbar.

What can I do??

Waiting the answer,

Thanks a lot.

description"Trojan horse Agent2.HXD" infecting the userinit.exe EmptyRe: "Trojan horse Agent2.HXD" infecting the userinit.exe

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

description"Trojan horse Agent2.HXD" infecting the userinit.exe Emptysame problem

more_horiz
Origin wrote:
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

Hi.
I've the same problem. But what you mean with "copy and paste it back here"? Thanks Marcoise

description"Trojan horse Agent2.HXD" infecting the userinit.exe EmptyRe: "Trojan horse Agent2.HXD" infecting the userinit.exe

more_horiz
Marcoise when you run a scan with HijackThis it will open a log in notepad, copy and paste the contenst of the log back to your thread. Please refrain from posting in other user's topics and start your own 😉

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum