WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWorld's largest malware network discovered EmptyWorld's largest malware network discovered

more_horiz
The world's largest-ever malware network has been uncovered, affecting 1.9 million corporate, government and consumer computers.

Finjan Inc's Malicious Code Research Center (MCRC) uncovered the network as part of research into command and control servers operated by cybercriminals.

"It is the biggest ever - 600,000 was the largest last year," a spokesman for Finjan told TG Daily. He declined to name the organisations affected, but said "I think you can assume that most large corporations and most western governments are affected."

The cybercrime server has been working away since February 2009. It was hosted in the Ukraine and controlled by six people, who established a vast affiliation network across the web to successfully distribute and operate their malware. They compromised computers in 77 government-owned domains from the US, the UK and other countries. The US is by far the worst-affected country, accounting for 45 percent of infected machines, followed by the UK with six percent and Canada and Germany with four per cent each. More at; http://www.tgdaily.com/html_tmp/content-view-42113-108.html

............................................................................................

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

descriptionWorld's largest malware network discovered EmptyRe: World's largest malware network discovered

more_horiz
my bro told me of this earlier....

............................................................................................

World's largest malware network discovered Educat10
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum