WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionReinstall Windows Without Losing Anything EmptyReinstall Windows Without Losing Anything

more_horiz
would this really be possible to reinstall windows xp, i havent tried it, for i want to ask you experts first. Bow or Thanks Bow or Thanks Bow or Thanks

1- Start WindowsXP
2- Go to the location of your source files
3- Run WINNT32 /unattend
For example, D:\I386\winnt32 /unattend ( copy & paste this command into the RUN box, then press ENTER ) Your computer will do the rest.
Or,
Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt.
Copy & paste > D:\I386\winnt32 /unattend
Press Enter.
If you have i386 on your drive, you can replace D: ( if D: is your cd drive ) with the location of it.
D: is the driver letter where your windows XP Cd is
if D:\I386\winnt32 /unattend doesn't work then try : d:\winnt32 /unattend.

descriptionReinstall Windows Without Losing Anything EmptyRe: Reinstall Windows Without Losing Anything

more_horiz
Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I missed out your topic.

I wouldn't want to do that. You might occur with countless error and problems later on.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Reinstall Windows Without Losing Anything Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionReinstall Windows Without Losing Anything EmptyRe: Reinstall Windows Without Losing Anything

more_horiz
thanks for the reply doc!! Thank You!
its worth the wait, really having doubt if it would really work. Smile... Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum