WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description$250,000 reward for details on creator of conficker Empty$250,000 reward for details on creator of conficker

more_horiz
Microsoft Corp. today said it is offering a $250,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for launching the “Conficker” computer worm, a threat that has infected millions of Microsoft Windows PCs over the past two months.

The reward is the most public acknowledgment yet of the damage inflicted by the Conficker worm - known to some anti-virus companies as “Downadup” — which wiggles into Microsoft systems primarily through a security hole in the Windows operating system.

Microsoft issued a software update in late October to help customers guard against the attack, but Conficker can spread even to systems that have already been patched, by piggybacking on removable media — such as USB drives — that launch the worm when connected to a Windows system.

“As part of Microsoft’s ongoing security efforts, we constantly look for ways to use a diverse set of tools and develop methodologies to protect our customers,” said George Stathakopoulos, general manager of Microsoft’s Trustworthy Computing Group. “By combining our expertise with the broader community we can expand the boundaries of defense to better protect people worldwide.”

More:
http://portal.lacaterinca.com/microsoft-offers-250000-reward-for-conficker-worm-authors/

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
$250,000 reward for details on creator of conficker DXwU4
$250,000 reward for details on creator of conficker VvYDg

description$250,000 reward for details on creator of conficker EmptyRe: $250,000 reward for details on creator of conficker

more_horiz
that's alot of money...

............................................................................................

$250,000 reward for details on creator of conficker Educat10

description$250,000 reward for details on creator of conficker EmptyRe: $250,000 reward for details on creator of conficker

more_horiz
Before you get any ideas Doc......it wasn't me ok!

Play the game

more_horiz
Digitalocksmith wrote:
Before you get any ideas Doc......it wasn't me ok!

Play the game

Since you say so.... I'm off to catch the hacker... bye by everyone... :tounge:

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

$250,000 reward for details on creator of conficker Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Would you believe if I say I'm the one who create the conficker?
hahaha
Ahahaha

more_horiz
oh! god Rusoman .... u r the one
Wow i m rich now!!!! Ahahaha Cheesy Grin (sparkly LOL Banner

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum