WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGAME LAG EmptyGAME LAG

more_horiz
When every time i play this game.Like when i am playing and there a lot of players next to me. i lag really bad and don't even know where I'm going. And sometimes it lags suddenly. Play the game

descriptionGAME LAG EmptyRe: GAME LAG

more_horiz
This happens if you do not have a computer powerful enough especially when playing online games. What are your computer specifications?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

GAME LAG Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Doc is right!

Also for online gaming your bandwidth connection speed is important.

more_horiz
what kind of specifications

more_horiz
Doc means specs like, processor/RAM/Motherboard etc!

Download this freeware app to give you the information if you are unsure:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/EVEREST_Free_Edition_d4181.html

Also, tell us your connection speed with your ISP and what game you are experiencing the lag with......could be server related also!

Regards

more_horiz
how i figure out all of those up there

more_horiz
(1) Download the program from the link provided, install and run it!

(2) This will give you a log containing all your system specs......post those details here.

(3) Call up your Internet Service Provider (or check your account details online at their website) and request details of your internet connection account relating to connection speed. (ie 256kb/s - 512kb/s - 1.5mb/s - 3mb/s or more). Tell us what this is.

(4) Im sure you remember which game you were playing when you suffered the lag. Tell us what it is.

Remember that gaming requires large reserves of computer and bandwidth resources, so in short, your probably trying to do to much with too little!

Regards

more_horiz
the log was too big to be posted...so instead i got in this web

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yjamem

more_horiz
Yeah, it's your computer, your CPU looks old, the graphic card has only 32Mb of memory and you have only 318Mb of RAM.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

GAME LAG Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
what if i was to change my graphic card

more_horiz
This wont help im afraid.......In order for you to participate in the latest online gaming arena's you would need to update your whole system.

Your system specs (early 90's) are way behind by today's standards and there is no other alternative other than to purchase a new computer.

Sorry, but its the only way!

Regards

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum