WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionApple to end music restrictions EmptyApple to end music restrictions

more_horiz
Apple Inc has agreed to start selling digital songs from its iTunes store without copy protection software.

At present, most music downloaded from Apple's iTunes store can only be played through an iTunes interface or iPod.

The agreement with Sony BMG, Universal, and Warner Music will end digital rights management (DRM) software currently attached to iTunes music.

The changes were announced at the end of the keynote address, at the Macworld conference in San Francisco.

Apple's senior vice president of worldwide product marketing, Phil Schiller delivered the speech, traditionally given by Steve Jobs.

"Over the last six years...

Read More: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7813527.stm

............................................................................................

descriptionApple to end music restrictions EmptyRe: Apple to end music restrictions

more_horiz
Yay for apple, they are actually doing something right.
I ordered a few DVD's for myself for christmas, and wouldn't you know, they have protection on them. Sad tearing

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Apple to end music restrictions DXwU4
Apple to end music restrictions VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum