WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionThemes and Addons Have Come To Chrome!!! EmptyThemes and Addons Have Come To Chrome!!!

more_horiz
Hi all,
Well, as you know, Google Chrome hit its first beta 2 weeks ago. So far, it has had 4 major security updates, 1 design update. But there is one thing that it has been missing; Yep, thats right! Themes and Addons!!!

Google has desided to break the ice with chromes first addon, Xchrome. Xchrome is a theme manager/designer for Google Chrome. It was developed by Ctheme, a company that is still in the making. If you would like to get updates on there progress then just visit there homepage: http://www.ctheme.net .

So far, the best place that I have seen to get themes for chrome is http://www.freechromethemes.com

Ok, so xchrome is not quite an integrated addon... It is the closest thing to an addon that anyone has developed so far lol

If you would like to know where I heard about it, I found it here.

descriptionThemes and Addons Have Come To Chrome!!! EmptyRe: Themes and Addons Have Come To Chrome!!!

more_horiz
Sounds tempting to get, but I will wait until the final. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Themes and Addons Have Come To Chrome!!! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionThemes and Addons Have Come To Chrome!!! EmptyRe: Themes and Addons Have Come To Chrome!!!

more_horiz
Cool, I'll want to design my own theme when I use Chrome.

............................................................................................

Themes and Addons Have Come To Chrome!!! Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum