WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMake The Drives in my computer look like vista. EmptyMake The Drives in my computer look like vista.

more_horiz
This software Changes the drive icons shown in Windows "My Computer", to a nearly
Vista drive icon, showing the drive's free space with a smooth colored
horizontal bar. It looks really cool too.. here's a screenshot!

Download: Vista Drive Icon

Make The Drives in my computer look like vista. Drive_11

Last edited by Doctor Inferno on 28th June 2009, 12:55 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : somthing's wrong i think.)

descriptionMake The Drives in my computer look like vista. EmptyRe: Make The Drives in my computer look like vista.

more_horiz
Another vista feature. Thank you dropleague!

............................................................................................

RAW!!

descriptionMake The Drives in my computer look like vista. EmptyRe: Make The Drives in my computer look like vista.

more_horiz
Thanks dude. This looks so cool

more_horiz

more_horiz
thank you dropleague, you're awesome Thank You!

more_horiz
Thanks drop

more_horiz
Many thanks

more_horiz
Cheers

more_horiz
It looks very nice.

One question:
Why is everyone trying to make their XP look like Vista. Why not just buy Vista?

more_horiz
works perfectly!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum