WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSRVS weblink/window pops up & Possible Pup Bitminer! - Page 1 EmptyRe: SRVS weblink/window pops up & Possible Pup Bitminer!

more_horiz
Esest Scan Results:

C:\Users\BlackOps\Pictures\quincinera\001\Downloads\Signblazer.zip a variant of Generik.CGKPELW trojan deleted - quarantined

descriptionSRVS weblink/window pops up & Possible Pup Bitminer! - Page 1 EmptyRe: SRVS weblink/window pops up & Possible Pup Bitminer!

more_horiz
For your information MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit is not an Anti-Virus. How's your computer running now?

more_horiz
Hi Dave,

it appears to be running much, much better, my firefox pop up blocker is activated on web page transitions, coming here it activated is that normal? do you have pop ups embedded in these pages? If so then it makes sense, if not I just wonder whats trying to pop up?

I am going to uninstall exploit and install one on the links.

more_horiz
my firefox pop up blocker is activated on web page transitions, coming here it activated is that normal? do you have pop ups embedded in these pages? If so then it makes sense, if not I just wonder whats trying to pop up?

I don't get any pop-ups on this site. Do you get pop-ups using Internet Explorer? I'm not that familiar with Firefox. In the meantime, let's do some cleanup.

To uninstall ComboFix

• Click the Start button. Click Run. For Vista: type in Run in the Start search, and click on Run in the results pane.
  • In the field, type in ComboFix /uninstall

SRVS weblink/window pops up & Possible Pup Bitminer! - Page 1 Combofix_uninstall_image

(Note: Make sure there's a space between the word ComboFix and the forward-slash.)

• Then, press Enter, or click OK.
  • This will uninstall ComboFix, delete its folders and files, hides System files and folders, and resets System Restore.

I am going to uninstall exploit and install one on the links..

It wouldn't hurt to leave it on. It won't interfere with your AV. I installed it on my computer to evaluate it.

Click Start> Computer> right click the C Drive and choose Properties> enter
Click Disk Cleanup from there.

SRVS weblink/window pops up & Possible Pup Bitminer! - Page 1 Diskcleanup2

Click OK on the Disk Cleanup Screen.
Click Yes on the Confirmation screen.

SRVS weblink/window pops up & Possible Pup Bitminer! - Page 1 Diskcleanup

This runs the Disk Cleanup utility along with other selections if you have chosen any. (if you had a lot System Restore points, you will see a significant change in the free space in C drive)

more_horiz
Hi Dave,

Okay I went ahead and processed those two steps, the Comodo Antivirus is doing its job, I like the program its interface is simple and appealing.

more_horiz
MW3Ghost wrote:
Hi Dave,

Okay I went ahead and processed those two steps, the Comodo Antivirus is doing its job, I like the program its interface is simple and appealing.

Good, if you're happy, I'm happy. Hooray!

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:
MW3Ghost wrote:
Hi Dave,

Good, if you're happy, I'm happy. Hooray!

Thank You SuperDave! You handled it quick and efficiently!Bow or Thanks 

I secured my network this am, and all is running on full cylinders! Roger that 

The best my laptop has been running in a long time!Right On! 

Awesome Support! I will share Smile... Thank You!

more_horiz
You're welcome. I will lock this thread. If you need it re-opened, please send me a pm.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum