WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionShutdown while playing games!?!? EmptyShutdown while playing games!?!?

more_horiz
Hi,

Recently I have this problem with my PC, I've got 'new' graphic card month ago, ASUS HD 6570, but while I play ANY game
after some time, like 20mins or earlier, my PC shuts down...it's the same if I play FIFA 13 or Stronghold 1, I've also noticed that it happens sometimes when I play Texas Hold Poker on facebook + some other game like Top Eleven at the same time, it might happen that my PC shuts down, anyone know what might be the problem?

descriptionShutdown while playing games!?!? EmptyRe: Shutdown while playing games!?!?

more_horiz
Did you put thermal grease/compound on video card before installing it? Have a better fan that you bought along with the new video card?

descriptionShutdown while playing games!?!? EmptyRe: Shutdown while playing games!?!?

more_horiz
DragonMaster Jay wrote:
Did you put thermal grease/compound on video card before installing it? Have a better fan that you bought along with the new video card?

No I did not. I don't know if I completely understood you, you think it is a temperature problem? I think the temperature is pretty low. If that is what you mean.

more_horiz
See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnj-fUNgRs8

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum