WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwireless card not reading networks Emptywireless card not reading networks

more_horiz
Heeeellllp Smile...

Hi all, I am using windows 8 preview because my computer crashed a couple months ago and I couldn't find my Win 7 key since I bought a refurbed Gateway NV52. For months all was well but all of the sudden I stopped getting an internet connection, both hard wire and wireless. I went to device mgr and figured out that my Broadcom adapter was disabled so now I am golden on hardwire.. I have searched forum after forum and I still cannot figure out why my wireless adapter card isn't working. I go into the device mgr and it shows me its enabled and properties says its working properly. My NV has a touch switch to activate the radio and that is on. I have two other computers (1 wired and the other wireless) and a wireless tablet that work so I know its not my router. Also I cant search for other networks much less see my own other than when Its hard wired. Airplane mode is off so I know that isn't messing anything...
My adapter is Atheros AR5B93. Any one have any ideas why I can't connect wirelessly or see my network?

descriptionwireless card not reading networks EmptyRe: wireless card not reading networks

more_horiz
Try uninstalling and reloading the wireless driver from the Gateway support site.

NV52 Series
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum